Canada Wide Data Recovery Service by Cornerstone
Have you lost data on your computer? Whether your hard drive has failed, your flash drive has stopped working, or you can’t get photos off your camera – we can help! Cornerstone Computer Technologies is able to diagnose the issue, and then discuss all options that are available to you to ensure the highest chance of having your precious data recovered.
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive recovery specialists, we are pleased to offer Canada wide data recovery services for Canada residents. Our services are just a short drive or an overnight courier service away.
For over 6 years and from the same GTA area location, Cornerstone has been retrieving data from defective hard drives, RAID arrays, Servers & flash devices. Why not discover what the Canadian IT industry has known for years …. no one understands hard drives or storage devices like Cornerstone.
Why Choose Cornerstone for your Data Recovery?
• Free PICKUP service through Canada, UPS… available when creating a new case
• Highly recommended with over unique Google reviews.
• Unrivalled expertise with all hard drives, RAID arrays and servers manufactured since 1986
• Microsoft certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
• 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand to speed up recoveries & make it more affordable
• With this many low-cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
• Free Diagnosis and Quotes. results guaranteed if you're not satisfied you don’t pay
How do I start the data recovery process
1. If you would like a rough idea of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
2. If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
3. Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
4. Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
5. Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
• Upon receiving your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
• Within ~24 hours, we will email you the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
• Upon receiving the approved quote, we begin recovering the data.
• The data recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 4 days.
• Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will email you the results.
• The results will be a list of all the good files we have recovered and an additional list of any damaged files.
• Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from CCT
Cornerstone Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
615 Upper James Street, Ontario, L9C 2Y9